Help Generator for Microsoft Access creates context sensitive HTML Help for your applications in seconds. Features HTML page and image generation, table of contents, index and search, images with hotspots and export to Word. The wizard lets you set many options for page layout and application specific information. Results can also be exported as Word document (technical or user documentation) or to your website (web based help). Names used in HTML pages can be either captions or objectnames (depending if you want to make user or technical documentation in Word). Included help editor feels as if you were directly editing the help file.
» version 4.0 - posted on 2008-06-02
Help editor added, web based help, improved export to Word
» version 3.0 - posted on 2006-08-29
Help editor added, web based help, improved export to Word
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and AGORA Software BV for the Help Generator software. By using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for other purposes than its evaluation, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
For your future reference, you may print the text of the EULA
The user of this product agrees that:
1. without licence he may only use this product for purpose of evaluation.
2. with licence he may only USE this product (no other rights, unless specified otherwise in a separate contract between AGORA Software BV and buyer). You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. rights of use depend on the type of licence:
3.a separate-user: Each licence allows installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer. If more than five licences are required choose site-licence.
3.b site-licence: permissable use of the licence is specified in a separate contract between AGORA Software BV and buyer specifying which organisational units are involved and how many users.
3.c educational: special conditions specified in a separate contract between AGORA Software BV and buyer
3.d runtime licence: licence to distribute the add-in as part of an application specified in a separate contract between AGORA Software BV and buyer
3.e If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an UPGRADE, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by AGORA Software BV as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
4. AGORA Software BV warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt, and (b) any Support Services provided by AGORA Software BV shall be substantially as described in applicable written materials provided to you by AGORA Software BV, and AGORA Software BV's support engineers will make commercially reasonable efforts to solve any problem issues. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Code-VB AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
5. SUPPORT. AGORA Software BV may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. AGORA Software BV and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at AGORA Software BV's option, either (a) return of the price paid, if any, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that does not meet AGORA Software BV 's Limited Warranty and which is returned to AGORA Software BV with a copy of your receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by AGORA Software BV are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AGORA Software BV OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF AGORA Software BV HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, AGORA Software BV 's ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR U.S.$5.00; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO A AGORA Software BV 's SUPPORT SERVICES AGREEMENT, AGORA Software BV's ENTIRE LIABILITY REGARDING SUPPORT SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF THAT AGREEMENT.
AGORA Software BV